Promotional Opportunities Available at the Toronto Pro SuperShow
2016 EXHIBITOR MANUAL
Stronco - Service Contractor Information
Stronco is the Official Service Contractor for the Toronto Pro SuperShow. Whatever your exhibiting needs, they have the products and services to give you a professional appearance and increased visibility. The following products and services are available:
- Exhibit Rentals
- Installation & Dismantling Labour
- Carpet & Underpadding
- Signs & Graphics
- In-Booth Forklift Services
- Material Handling Services
- Advance Show Receiving
- Transportation Services
- Customs Brokerage Services
Fax or mail your order to:
1510-B Caterpillar Road
Mississauga ON L4X 2W9
To place your order online, view the show schedule or print order forms, go to www.stroncoonline.com. To place online orders you will be required to enter your Show Code (TBD) and Booth Number.
If you require assistance with your exhibiting needs or any of Stronco's products or services, please contact Sharon at 1-800-665-2621, Ext. 2258 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
STRONCO EXHIBITOR ORDER FORMS
Metro Toronto Convention Centre Exhibitor Services
There are two convenient ways for your exhibitors to order their services.
Save money, paper and time and order the following services online! This is the most efficient and convenient way for your exhibitors to order their core services, and we highly encourage you to share this option with them. It may be most convenient to place the following link directly on to your website.
ORDER SERVICES ONLINE
Orders can also be taken on-site at the Exhibitor Services booth in the exhibit hall. Additional service charges will apply to onsite orders, so be sure to encourage your exhibitors to order in advance online. The MTCC Exhibitor Forms Package contains the Forms and Guidelines from the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
- Permission to Show: Provincial requirements for exhibiting electrical equipment at trade shows, and 'Permission to Show' permit request form.
- Telecommunication Services
- Vehicle Marshalling Yard Information: Vehicle marshalling procedures and location map.
- Fire Regulations:Fire regulations and requirements for exhibitors.
- Fire Safety Reply Form: The Fire Safety Reply form is required to be completed by all exhibitors.
- Notice to Exhibitors: Important notices and regulations that apply to all exhibitors.
- Helium Authorization Request Form
- High Speed Internet Access Form
- Booth Cleaning Order Form
- Parking Pass Order Form
- Recycling Program Information: Information on MTCC's waste reduction program and how exhibitors can contribute.
- Rigging Policy: This policy applies to all overhead work at the MTCC, and includes the Rigging Load Release Form.
- Sample Food & Beverage Distribution Request: Authorization request form for sample food and/or beverage distribution
MTCC COMPLETE EXHIBITOR FORMS PACKAGE
Showtech - Official Electric and Lighting Provider
Showtech is the official electrical and lighting provider for the Toronto Pro SuperShow. They provide temporary electricicity services and sign/banner hanging services to exhibitors.
SHOWTECH ELECTRICAL AND SIGN/BANNER HANGING ORDER FORMS
Stargate Sound and Light
Stargate Sound and Light is the official supplier of flat screen televisions (any size), A/V screens, projectors and laptops.
Contact: Alex Zarbo